Blue Skies in Camelot (Continued): An Alternate 80s and Beyond

Honestly, I could see his reputation possibly getting better as this goes on. I mean, IOTL it was actually considered somewhat shameful to work for him, but I don't think that's going be the case when more mainstream producers are outed as creeps.
Not sure it's seen as shameful. I mean the "Corman film school" has long been an excellent gateway to film making and has launched dozens of careers many far bigger than Roger himself. Although that's because he likes being king of the B's and is quite happy where he is. But if the bigger producers are outted as creeps it might be his status being better known than it is OTL.

Not sure it's seen as shameful. I mean the "Corman film school" has long been an excellent gateway to film making and has launched dozens of careers many far bigger than Roger himself. Although that's because he likes being king of the B's and is quite happy where he is. But if the bigger producers are outted as creeps it might be his status being better known than it is OTL.
Well, I supposed that's been my understanding of it because of how people have talked about it (Jack Nicholson seeming vaguely embarrassed whenever he talks about the stuff he did with Corman for example).

Well, I supposed that's been my understanding of it because of how people have talked about it (Jack Nicholson seeming vaguely embarrassed whenever he talks about the stuff he did with Corman for example).
He's embarrassed by some of the contents but if you watch Corman's world he has nothing but praise for the man himself. Broadly one gets the impression he wonders why Corman didn't go further and become someone on Weinstein's level (although obviously not evil).