Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

Infoboxes by JCC the Alt Historian
Here are a few infoboxes in made for the timeline.

First two made with Iwanh's permission. The third one I made as a fun project a while back.

EDIT: @Iwanh modified my infoboxes and added his posters of the two movies to them. He's allowing me to use the two modified infoboxes.

Both of his infoboxes can be found here on Imgur

Iwanh Geronimo Superman.png

EDIT: The release date on the infobox should say June 30 like it does on the poster, not July 2. Oh well.

The infobox for 2004's Superman: Flyby. Info (such as the rest of the cast) provided by Iwanh himself and info on the Superman Wiki. The cast includes:

• James Marsden as Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
  • Anthony Hopkins as Jor-El
  • Keri Russell as Lois Lane
  • Shia LaBeouf as Jimmy Olsen
  • Joel Edgerton as Ty-Zor
  • Christopher Walken as Perry White
  • Ralph Fiennes as Lex Luther
-----------------------------------------
Iwanh Geronimo Batman.png

The infobox for 2005's Batman Born Again is partly based on Batman: Year One. The main cast members are:

• Guy Pearce as Bruce Wayne/Batman
  • Will Hurt as Jim Gordon
  • Halle Berry as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
--------------------------------------------
Crikey Steve Irwin's alive.png

Since the previous update talked about Steve Irwin, I decided that I might as well add this here since it fits the timeline. Originally posted on the Wikipedia infoboxes thread.

Last edited:
Here are a few infoboxes in made for the timeline.

First two made with Iwanh's permission. The third one I made as a fun project a while back.

View attachment 877350
View attachment 877351
The infobox for 2004's Superman: Flyby. Info (such as the rest of the cast) provided by Iwanh himself and info on the Superman Wiki. The cast includes:

• James Marsden as Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El
  • Anthony Hopkins as Jor-El
  • Keri Russell as Lois Lane
  • Shia LaBeouf as Jimmy Olsen
  • Joel Edgerton as Ty-Zor
  • Christopher Walken as Perry White
  • Ralph Fiennes as Lex Luther
-----------------------------------------
View attachment 877356
The infobox for 2005's Batman Born Again is partly based on Batman: Year One. The main cast members are:

• Guy Pearce as Bruce Wayne/Batman
  • Will Hurt as Jim Gordon
  • Halle Berry as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
--------------------------------------------
View attachment 877357
Since the previous update talked about Steve Irwin, I decided that I might as well add this here since it fits the timeline. Originally posted on the Wikipedia infoboxes thread.
You can asking Iwanh for sending you his photoshoped poster, and put them into your infoboxes

My objection to the planet being called Persephone is that they should have stuck to the proper Latin translation of proserpina, LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PLANET USES THE ROMAN VERSION OF THEIR DEITIES

also if we vote for Eris, the Latin version should also be Discordia, and I thought that was really funny that we get the discord server planet
>Planet named Discordia
Those austronats are about to get groomed omg 💀

Crocodile Hunter' Irwin seriously hurt in incident

Australian naturalist and television personality Steve Irwin
is in a stable condition after he was struck by a stingray during a diving expedition off the Australian coast.
1703368663213.png

The 44-year old was treated by paramedics and emergency services following an incident where a stingrays barb pierced his chest near his heart treating him in a matter of minutes, leaving him in a serious but stable condition.

The incident occurred while he was filming a documentary in Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef. It gets its name from the razor-sharp barb at the end of its tail, coated in toxic venom, which the animal uses to defend itself with when it feels threatened.
Without Steve Irwin dying, we wouldn't have this scene with him at Satan's Halloween Party in the South Park episode Hell on Earth 2006, assuming the episode still gets made with all the butterflies.

This scene actually caused quite a bit of controversy in OTL, given that this episode of South Park aired about a month and a half after Irwin's death.

Without Steve Irwin dying, we wouldn't have this scene with him at Satan's Halloween Party in the South Park episode Hell on Earth 2006, assuming the episode still gets made with all the butterflies.

This scene actually caused quite a bit of controversy in OTL, given that this episode of South Park aired about a month and a half after Irwin's death.
they might do the same gag with Richard Hammond

So....what happens with Disney after Comcast buys them out?
Probably nothing major, they become subsidary -- probably doesn't become the megaconglomerate it has IOTL. Comcast probably takes advantage of Touchstone Pictures as a studio since they now own it too.

With the Comcast buyout -- it's unlikely Pixar's contract is renegotiated. By that point, the first Cars movie was already complete and ready for theaters. Due to their contract with Disney, Cars would still meet its planned 2006 release date, though by this point, Pixar would be long gone. In its place, would be a brand-new studio called Circle 7 Animation. This was a studio whose entire purpose, would've been to create direct-to-DVD sequels to all Pixar movies released between 1995 and 2006. Pixar probably partners up with Disney's biggest rival, Warner Bros, with Ratatouille (2007) being their first film under a new studio.

Probably nothing major, they become subsidary -- probably doesn't become the megaconglomerate it has IOTL. Comcast probably takes advantage of Touchstone Pictures as a studio since they now own it too.

With the Comcast buyout -- it's unlikely Pixar's contract is renegotiated. By that point, the first Cars movie was already complete and ready for theaters. Due to their contract with Disney, Cars would still meet its planned 2006 release date, though by this point, Pixar would be long gone. In its place, would be a brand-new studio called Circle 7 Animation. This was a studio whose entire purpose, would've been to create direct-to-DVD sequels to all Pixar movies released between 1995 and 2006. Pixar probably partners up with Disney's biggest rival, Warner Bros, with Ratatouille (2007) being their first film under a new studio.
How exactly would Disney getting bought out by Comcast prevent Disney for buying Pixar? Pixar was making Disney a lot of money with their movies.

Oh....Well, maybe Circle 7 makes all of their CG films while Walt Disney Animation Studios stick to 2D?

Oh....Well, maybe Circle 7 makes all of their CG films while Walt Disney Animation Studios stick to 2D?

Walt Disney Animation Studios was never going to stick to 2D.

The failure of 2004's Home on the Range and other 2D films from the early 2000s is one of two reasons why Disney switched to CGI (the other is the success of 2001's Shrek making clear that CGI films were here to stay).

Even when Disney tried to bring back 2D films with 2009's The Princess and the Frog, the failure of 2011's Winnie the Pooh made Disney decide to stick to CGI permanently.

This scene actually caused quite a bit of controversy in OTL, given that this episode of South Park aired about a month and a half after Irwin's death
Maybe it would be made still
He still got attacked by stingray still in TTL
The difference was
It would be less controversial
And Steve Irwin himself might respond on TV after his full recovery : Haha, I don't mind, South Park is good! But you must be careful with stingray when you're interacting with them, their toxic could be fatalities